To protect Holy Isle as a sacred space, we request that all who visit or stay here will endeavour to be in harmony with the island's aims of promoting world peace and health by following the Five Golden Rules:
- To respect life and refrain from killing
- To respect other people's property and refrain from stealing
- To speak the truth and refrain from lying
- To encourage health and refrain from intoxicants (including alcohol, cigarettes/vapes and drugs)
- To respect others and refrain from sexual activity that causes harm
Visitors who do not follow these rules may be asked to leave the island.