15 Mar 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
We recognise that, as a spiritual community and a place of refuge, our Centre has a social responsibility to protect the wellbeing, safety, and happiness of our visiting guests and residential community.
In order to reduce the risk of infection further, we have decided to close our Centre from 17th of March onwards for the foreseeable future. If you have booked a course and/or accommodation with us between the 26th March and 11th May 2020, we will automatically be cancelling your booking. Should you have booked a course within those dates with a specific course leader, please get in touch with them to cancel and discuss further.
We remind you too of the public health guidelines to prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds;
- Always wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work and before eating;
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve - not your hands - when you cough or sneeze;
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
There is more detailed advice on the NHS advice page: